Whatsapp Call is not working in Oman due to the country’s restrictions. The same situation with a similar voice and video calling applications like Tinder, Skype, IMO and others. The only reliable solution to bypass these geo-restrictions is using a secure personal vpn.
VPN for Whatsapp call in Oman
To use Whatsapp and others voice and video call applications like Skype, Facetime, Line, Viber, and others, please follow these steps:
- Get your FREE Trial Aeroshield account
- Setup a secure invisible connection, that will mask your IP address.
- Enable encrypted connection
- Enjoy unlimited voice and video calls in Oman.
Stay in touch with your family and friends without any restrictions.
Try now for FREE!
Whatsapp is a fantastic calling application that is extremely popular not only in Oman but in the whole world as well. Just look at the chart below. Unfortunately, Whatsapp Voice and Video Calling features are blocked in Oman now. How to unblock WhatsApp Calling in Oman in three simple steps, please read below.
Whatsapp call is blocked in Oman due to geo-restrictions. To bypass such kinds of Internet limits you need to mask your IP address. The best way to do that is by using a secure and anonymous service like Aeroshield.
Why Use VPN in Oman
Using VPN in Oman making you secure and anonymous. You can not only use VOIP services, but also access any blocked website you want. This is a safe and reliable solution to protect your privacy.
Aeroshield service will mask your IP address and so helps to bypass any kind of Internet limits in Oman. Unblock VOIP and any voice calling applications like Skype, Line or Whatsapp. This is easy and reliable.
Try Aeroshield service and forget about these problems!
How to Unblock WhatsApp in Oman on iOS
Setup SSL VPN in iPhone and iPad
Want to try Aeroshield for free?
To setup SSL (SSTP) vpn connection in your iPhone or iPad please follow the next instructions:
1. Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.