To setup SSL (SSTP) vpn connection in your iPhone or iPad please follow the next instructions:
- Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
- Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.
- Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
- Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save
- Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
- Input Username tap Connect, input Password and tap Connect.
- Wait for the connection.