Before you setup smart DNS in TP-link Router, please find the IP address of your router.
How to Find Router IP on Windows
- Open the program command prompt
- Type “ipconfig” without the quotes, spaces, and others symbols and press enter
- The IP address from default gateway is most likely the IP address of your router
How to Find Router IP on OS X
- Open System Preferences.
- Go to Network and click Advanced.
- Open TCP/IP – and there you will find the routers IP.
- Go to browser and open your router IP address. If you have changed username and password then enter them now. Standard data is admin/admin.
- Choose DHCP in the left menu and then DHCP Settings.
- Enter your DNS IP address and click Save.
- Now restart your router and all connected devices.