Today there are tones of video and voice messaging services and IMO is one of the most popular. It has millions of users all over the world. However, IMO is blocked in Dubai UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and many other countries. Is there any way to unblock voice and video calls from Dubai UAE? ANd the short answer is YES! You can access IMO with safe and secure service like Aeroshield. Try it for free today!
Now IMO service can work both on Android and iOS platforms.
How to Unblock IMO in UAE?
IMO is restricted in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai, Abu Dhabi), Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar and other Gulf countries but it is available in other parts of the world. When you go to Europe or USA you can use IMO without any limits. So if you can virtually move to another country you can avoid all UAE internet restrictions. Some people believe this is impossible.
But actually, you can easily do this with the help of new Internet technologies. All you need is just mask your IP address and that is all. This is safe, easy and fast and you can try this today! The most reliable and secure method to change your IP address is using a service like Aeroshield. This is not a simple VPN used by many Internet users. This is an absolutely new type of invisible and secure network connection. It makes you 100% safe and secure. Aeroshield masks your IP address. You get an IP address from any country, such as USA, Canada, Europe and other places where there is no censorship. Once you get another IP — you can use IMO! That is simple!
To use IMO in UAE you need:
- Get your account Data: FREE TRIAL
- Create a secure connection on your mobile device
- Enjoy IMO calls in UAE and other counties.
How to Setup SSL VPN in Android Phone or Tablet
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
1. Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap + icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.
How to Setup SSL VPN in iPhone and iPad
To setup SSL (SSTP) vpn connection in your iPhone or iPad please follow the next instructions:
1. Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.