Table of Contents
Facebook Messenger is very popular around the world. Unfortunately, it is blocked in Dubai UAE as well as other similar services like Skype, IMO, Line, Viber and Whatsapp. This is a real problem if you are working or traveling in the United Arab Emirates and want to call your family or friends. Here is a simple and secure solution for Messenger in Dubai. Today you can use Messenger and Whatsapp calls in Dubai with the newest invisible Aeroshield solution.
Why Messenger call is not working in UAE?
How to Use Messenger in Dubai?
Aeroshield service is a special tool that helps to hide your IP address and bypass geo – restrictions. However, many traditional VPN services are easy to detect and block. We are happy to offer you an absolutely invisible VPN connection that looks like regular secure https:// connection (like in your mail, Facebook and millions of websites). This kind of VPN is impossible to block. Try it today for free and be sure it works for you.
3 Easy Steps to use Messenger in UAE
1. Install the app for anonymous connection on your device (iPhone, Android, macOS, Windows)
2. Hide your IP address with invisible and 100% secure Aeroshield Service.
We particularly recommend it. TRY for FREE
3. Connect and use Facebook Messenger in UAE without any problems.
Stay in touch with your friends without any restrictions.
Best services to make Messenger available in UAE:
Our top choice to use FB Messenger in UAE Dubai. A speedy,
privacy-conscious service with no-logs policy, and a wide range of
advanced security features.
The best budget VPN for Messenger UAE. With no
connection limit, decent speeds, and a major focus on security,
Aeroshield makes it to unblock Messenger call in UAE
- Relaska: Fast and reliable, with top-notch security and privacy protections service to get Messenger work in UAE.
How to Unblock Messenger in Dubai in iOS
To setup SSL (SSTP) vpn connection in your iPhone you need to do the next:
1. Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.
How to Unblock Messenger in Dubai UAE in Android
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
1. Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap + icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.
— Farhan Shaikh (@farhanknight) January 16, 2018
My relatives think I’m just lying about it at this stage:
‘We should Skype!’
‘Sorry it’s blocked in UAE’
‘Oh…What about FaceTime?’
‘FB messenger calls?’
‘Fine Caitlyn, piss off back to Dubai and don’t bother keeping in touch.’
— Caitlyn Davey (@Cait_12) August 15, 2018
— Miaaaaaa (@mi_yanaa) July 21, 2018
People talk about how Dubai is amazing and possibly the best city in the world. They just blocked Skype. They’ve already blocked FaceTime on all the iPhones you buy there, and other VoIP services like imo, WhatsApp call, Facebook Messenger calls are also blocked.
— Blanche Janice Pinto (@Blanche_Janice) January 2, 2018