You can watch IPL in UAE on Disney+Hotstar channel – you can access it with a secure Aeroshield Smart DNS.
Smart DNS is fast and simple to setup and it will help you to watch any channel on Disney+Hotstar in the United Arab Emirates.
September 2022 Cricket Schedule
New Zealand tour of Australia, 2022
Sep 06 – Sep 11
England tour of Pakistan, 2022
Sep 20 – Oct 02
Australia tour of India, 2022
Sep 20 – Sep 25
South Africa tour of India, 2022
Sep 28 – Oct 11
West Indies tour of Australia, 2022
Oct 05 – Oct 07
New Zealand T20I Tri-Series 2022
Oct 07 – Oct 14
England tour of Australia, 2022
Oct 09 – Nov 22
ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2022
Oct 16 – Nov 13
India tour of New Zealand, 2022
Nov 18 – Nov 30
South Africa tour of Australia, 2022-23
Dec 17 – Jan 17
England tour of New Zealand, 2023
Feb 16 – Feb 28
Sri Lanka tour New Zealand, 2023
Mar 09 – Apr 08
In the Indian subcontinent, IPL 2022 will be broadcast on the Star India Network that will offer coverage in eight languages – Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Marathi, Malayalam, and Kannada.
The broadcast partners to provide live coverage for the Indian Premier League 2022:
- Star Sports (India and its Sub-continent)
- Fox Sports (Australia)
- Sky Sports Cricket (the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland)
- SuperSport (South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa)
- Willow TV (USA, Canada)
- Sky Sport NZ (New Zealand)
- Geo Super (Pakistan)
- Flow Sports (Caribbean)
- Gazi TV (Bangladesh)
- Radio Television Afghanistan (Afghanistan)
- Fox Networks Group (South East Asia)
- Digicel (Pacific Islands)
- Yupp TV (Australia, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Japan, Bhutan, Maldives, Central Asia, Continental Europe, Central & South America, and Southeast Asia (except Malaysia, Singapore)
- StarHub TV+ (Singapore, Malaysia & Hong Kong).
- Star Sports – Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports Select 1 SD, Star Sports Select 1 HD, Star Sports 3, Star Sports HD 3 (English), Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Sports 1 HD (Hindi), Star Sports 1 Tamil, Star Sports 1 Telugu, Star Sports 1 Kannada, Star Sports 1 Bangla, Star Sports 1 Marathi, Star Sports 1 Malayalam, and Suvarna Plus (Kannada), Jalsha Movies (Bengali), Maa Movies (Telegu), Star Pravah HD (Marathi), Star Gold, Star Gold HD, Vijay Super SD, Asianet Plus (Sunday matches).
- Sky Sports is also available on Virgin Media, Virgin Media Ireland, Sky UK, BT TV via Now TV, TalkTalk TV, eir Vision, Now TV, Sky Go, Virgin TV Go.
- SKY Sport NZ is also available on Vodafone TV, Sky Go, Sky Sport Now, Fan Pass.
- ATN Cricket Plus is also available on Bell Fibe TV, Optik TV, VMedia.
- Willow TV is also available on Sling TV, Prism TV, Google Fiber also added Sling TV as a streaming option.
Which Countries can watch IPL 2022 in Disney + Hotstar?
India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Denmark, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, France, Hungary, Romania, Russia, Spain, Belarus, Bulgaria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Poland, Republic of Macedonia, Slovakia, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Serbia, Slovenia, Luxembourg, Monaco, Sweden, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Gibraltar, Greece, Malta, Montenegro, Portugal, San Marino, Cyprus, Vatican City, Georgia, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Fiji, Tonga, Cook Islands, Nauru, Samoa, Tuvalu, Kiribati, American Samoa, Niue, Tokelau, Vanuatu, Tahiti and New Caledonia, Canada, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Palau, Micronesia, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, and Fiji.
Which countries can watch IPL 2022 in Sub-Saharan Africa (SuperSport)?
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros Islands, Congo, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Swaziland, Tanzania, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, St Helena, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, and Zimbabwe.