Why Use a VPN for Omegle?VPN for Omegle chat helps to unban the service for you. Besides that VPN also encrypts all your traffic so nobody can read your messages. With Omegle VPN your conversations cannot be read by hackers, network administrators, or Internet Service Provider. However, some VPNs are blocked by Omegle. Try the service before ordering and you will avoid any problems.
Why do not use free VPNs?1. Most of them are blocked by Omegle. 2. Low connection speed 3. Safety problems.
Why you were blocked by Omegle?Omegle service can ban the user for many reasons like: 1. Rejected conversation too often and too quickly. 2. Somebody reported on you due to offensive behavior. 3. Complains from several users. 4. Sharing adult content. This Omegle ban can last from one week up to 120 days.
So to unban Omegle you need to use a VPN Service, that can mask your IP address and helps to bypass restrictions.
This is safe and secure.
- Get your Account
- Setup VPN connection on your device
- Enjoy Omegle video calls.
How to Setup SSL VPN in iPhone and iPad
To setup SSL (SSTP) vpn connection in your iPhone or iPad please follow the next instructions:
1. Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.
How to Setup SSL VPN in Android Phone or Tablet
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
1. Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap + icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.