Table of Contents
BitMEX (Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange) is one of the largest and most popular Bitcoin trading platforms. Its daily trading volume of about 35,000 BTC and over 540,000 accesses monthly. BitMEX has an unbelievable trading history of over $34 billion worth of Bitcoin since the beginning. BitMEX is Hong Kong platform and now it does accept people from the United States. BitMEX checks IP address to verify that users are not in the US. However, it can be easily bypassed with VPN for BitMEX.
What is VPN for BitMEX?
VPN for Bitcoins is a virtual private network that hides a real IP address and makes Intenet users completely anonymous and safe. With VPN for BitMEX you can use the platform from the United States without any limits or restrictions.
VPN for BitMEX is a reliable way to encrypt all your traffic and mask your IP Address.
VPN can work on different operating systems. You can try VPN service for free today.
How to Use BitMEX
BitMEX users can trade cryptocurrencies against a number of fiat currencies, like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Dash, Tezos, Litecoin, and Zcash.
The trading platform BitMEX is easy to use, especially for people who are familiar with similar markets. However, BitMEX is not the beginner platform. The interface of the platform does look a little dated when compared to newer exchanges like Binance and Kucoin’s.
You can click on the particular instrument to open the orderbook, recent trades, and the order slip on the left.
BitMEX user can change the widgets on the trading platform according to your own preferences. You can completely control what is displayed. BitMEX also has a built-in feature that provides for TradingView charting. A big range of charting tools is available.
Why Use VPN for BitMEX?
Many people from the United States are using VPN to access BitMEX. Besides that, Bitfinex also started blocking US IP addresses. So you can need a VPN for Bitfinex if you would like to access the platform from the United States.
BitMEX offers a variety of order types for users:
- Limit Order (when the order is fulfilled if the given price is achieved);
- Market Order (when the order is executed at a current market price);
- Stop Limit Order (this is like a stop order, but allows users to set the price of the Order once the Stop Price is triggered);
- Stop Market Order (this is a stop order that does not enter the order book, remain unseen until the market reaches the trigger);
- Trailing Stop Order (it is similar to a Stop Market order, but here users set a trailing value that is used to place the market order);
- Take Profit Limit Order (this can be used, similarly to a Stop Order, to set a target price on a position. In this case, it is in respect of making gains, rather than cutting losses);
- Take Profit Market Order (same as the previous type, but in this case, the order triggered will be a market order, and not a limit one)
The exchange offers margin trading in all of the cryptocurrencies displayed on the website. It also offers to trade with futures and derivatives – swaps.