To setup Smart DNS in Windows 10 you need to do the next steps:
- Click the “START” button and select “Settings”
- Click on “Network and Internet”
- Choose “WiFi or Ethernet” depending on what type of connection you are using. Click on“Change Adapter Settings”.
4. Right Click on your network adapter and click on
- 5. Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)6. Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) to highlight and click on
- 6. Input Your Smart DNS IPs and click OK.
That is all! Now you can enjoy any videos.