Before you setup smart DNS in Belkin Router, please find the IP address of your router.
How to Find Router IP on Windows
- Open the program command prompt
- Type “ipconfig” without the quotes, spaces, and others symbols and press enter
- The IP address from default gateway is most likely the IP address of your router
How to Find Router IP on OS X
- Open System Preferences.
- Go to Network and click Advanced.
- Open TCP/IP – and there you will find the routers IP.
Setup Smart DNS in Belkin Router
- Go to browser and open your router IP address.
- Normally Belkin will ship routers with no username or password. If there is a username it should be admin.
- Click DNS – it’s on the left.
- Password might be asked. leave it blank if you have no password.
- Uncheck Automatic from ISP and enter your DNS IP address.
- Click Apply Changes and restart router and all connected devices.