Wattpad in the browser has not been working in Pakistan since 2019, and recently the app stopped working as well.
There are a lot of Pakistani readers and writers from the Wattpad community who are currently going through this problem.
Twitter users have reported about the issue in the 2019
Another popular Internet resource Reddit has reported that
However, you can use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to navigate bans and geo-blocks.
A VPN will change your location by providing a new IP address – in turn bypassing network or regional Pakistan blocks.
It will also provide valuable security benefits, such as data encryption.
To get started, we’ve provided a simple step-by-step guide to access Wattpad in Pakistan with a VPN below.
4 Easy steps to make Wattpad work in Pakistan:
- Find a reliable VPN service. We recommend to try Aeroshield with free trial
- Download and install the software.
- Connect to a server in your chosen location.
- Use Wattpad in Pakistan!
Why do you need a VPN for Wattpad in Pakistan
When browsing the internet, the network you’re using provides you with the Pakistan IP address.
This IP address relates directly to your location. This means that whatever website you’re looking to use will check your IP address before granting or blocking your access.
However, a VPN will hide your actual Pakistan IP address so that you can bypass geo-restrictions in Pakistan.
All you need to do is connect to a VPN server in a location where Wattpad isn’t blocked!
Alongside unblocking Wattpad access from Pakistan, a VPN is an essential security tool for all devices.
It encrypts your online traffic, which protects you from government bodies, hackers, and advertisers.
This keeps your data safe and your activity anonymous at all times.
Not all VPN providers are created equally, though, as some are not capable of unblocking Wattpad.
To help you out, we’ve put together a list of our top 3 VPNs below.
3 Best VPNs to access Wattpad in Pakistan
Not sure where to start when picking a VPN?
With so many choices on the market, it can be difficult to figure out where to begin – especially as VPN providers vary a lot in terms of offerings: security, speed, number of available servers, and other features that make a huge difference.
We’ve put numerous VPNs to the test and narrowed down our top options to use with Wattpad in Pakistan.
Each provider boasts premium security, excellent features, and fast loading speeds.
What is more, they all offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can easily test them out without any commitment.
Check out our 3 favorite VPN providers to open Wattpad in Pakistan:
Our top choice to open Wattpad in Pakistan. A speedy,
privacy-conscious service with no-logs policy, and a wide range of
advanced security features.
The best budget service to unblock Wattpad in Pakistan. With no
connection limit, decent speeds, and a major focus on security,
Aeroshield makes it easy to use Wattpad safely in Pakistan.
- Relaska: Fast and reliable, with top-notch security and privacy protections service to open Wattpad in Pakistan.
So, why can’t you access Wattpad in Pakistan?
Is Wattpad banned in Pakistan?
Does Wattpad work in Pakistan?
There are many possible explanations as to why you can’t access Wattpad in Pakistan. These include:
Government censorship. Governments have the power to block Wattpad across the country using firewall restrictions.
Institutional blocks. Your workplace, college, or school may block access to Wattpad in Pakistan to eliminate the distractions caused by this social media platform.
How to open Wattpad in Pakistan on Android
Please get the Free Trial VPN account and follow the setup guide for Android
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
1. Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap + icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.