Having a problem with Steam in Indinesia? Yes, the government of the country has blocked Steam. Luckly, this is a simple and secure way to unblock Steam in Indonesia! All you need is a secure, fast, and invisible VPN which can hide your real IP address. With VPN you can unblock Steam, Reddit, and any other blocked website in Indonesia.
We have tested many VPN services for Steam Indonesia and choose the best options for you.
Aeroshield service offers you 100% anonymous and secure connection to access blocked sites in Indonesia. Try today for free and forget about Internet censorship in Indonesia.
3 easy steps to access Steam Indonesia:
1. Setup anonymous connection on your device (iPhone, Android, macOS, Windows)
2. Hide your IP address with invisible and 100% secure Aeroshield Service.
We have tested several VPNs and can truly recommend it. TRY for FREE
3. Connect and use Steam in Indonesia without any problems.
Play your favorite games without any restrictions.
Best services for Reddit in Indonesia:
- Sahrzad: Our top choice for unblocking Reddit in Indonesia. A speedy,
privacy-conscious service with no-logs policy, and a wide range of
advanced security features.
- Aeroshield: The best budget service to unblock Reddit in Indonesia. With no
connection limit, decent speeds, and a major focus on security,
Aeroshield makes it easy to open Reddit safely in Indonesia.
- Relaska: Fast and reliable, with top-notch security and privacy protections.
How to Setup VPN on iOS
To setup SSL (SSTP) vpn connection in your iPhone or iPad please follow the next instructions:
1. Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.
How to Setup VPN on Android
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
1. Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap + icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.