To setup Smart DNS in Windows 7 please follow the next instructions:
- Click the Start button and Open the Control Panel
- Select Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center
- Click Change adapter settings
- Now please select either Local Area Connection or Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi) depending on your Internet connection
- Click on Properties
- Here you need to uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and check Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- Now please double click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- In the General tab click on Use the following DNS server addresses and enter Your DNS server IP
- After that Click ok and restart your computer.
Now you set up your new DNS servers. That is all!