Table of Contents
Before you setup smart DNS in BEETEL Router, please find the IP address of your router.
How to Find Router IP on Windows
- Open the program command prompt
- Type “ipconfig” without the quotes, spaces, and others symbols and press enter
- The IP address from default gateway is most likely the IP address of your router
How to Find Router IP on OS X
- Open System Preferences.
- Go to Network and click Advanced.
- Open TCP/IP – and there you will find the routers IP.
Setup Smart DNS in BEETEL Router
- Open your browser and enter your router IP address.
- Log into your router. If you have not changed the username and password they are mostly likely admin/admin (or check your router instructions)
- Select Interface Setup > LAN. Make sure Enable DHCP is selected.
- Set DNS to Manual and input your DNS IP address.
- Save the settings and restart your router.